Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More snow .. err, code!

We got some more snow here in the northeast. Which means I've had plenty of time to code. Sadly, though, while I've been very active on Parrot's trac submitting tickets, I haven't made much forward progress. This was my tree at about 4:30pm.



I have learned something about the C3 linearizer, and about how P6object classes work. And I was able to make my first Parrot commit this week, providing a test case. (Yay! Test cases.)

This was my tree at about 6:30pm. Notice that there's about another inch and a half of snow on the branches. While I was walking home from dinner, I heard a double "ka-krak!" I turned to look and saw some pine branches falling off their trees, broken under the weight of the snow they were carrying.

2 comments:

  1. Dear you wrote really well on Cultural Alienation and Religions i liked the post and agree with what you have said to us in this post. keep sharing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear you composed truly well on Cultural Alienation and Religions i really liked the post and agree with what you have said to us in this post. continue sharing more.

    ReplyDelete